Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 270 of 365

Honk Honk! Hot Dog Truck coming through! Ellie & I hit the mall yesterday for some much needed fall clothes shopping for her. Not much fits from last year...so we needed to load up on some good stuff. Funny little story to share too. We hit a couple stores first...didn't find too much and then went to H&M. I'd never been in one before...but knew people said they had good clothes for kids. So we ventured in. Found some GREAT stuff...and Ellie was running around the store..burning off some energy...and busy showing me things she liked. Well we pay and go to head out...and we set off the alarm. Great! So the security guy came over and we checked our bags and no tags left on...so he said it was probably my cell phone. Weird. That's never happened before. So we left...and went into the next store...and we set it off going in..and coming back out. By now I'm just warning the store clerks ahead of time that I'm going to set it off and that it's just my cell phone. Fast forward to later...running errands at Kmart. We set that thing off AGAIN. So weird...and by now I'm embarrassed as ever. I could not figure out why my phone was doing that again. Well we got what we needed and headed toward the checkout. I looked in my purse to find my wallet...and what did I find in there??? One of those sill sensor thingies! I saw Ellie playing with it and thought she put it back when we were at H&M...but nope...she put that sucker in my purse!! Aghhh...funny kid! I left it at Kmart..and happily went out the door...alarm free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment