Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46 of 365

Some days you feel caught in a net. And today was a doozy. Finishing up the bathroom remodel...yay...so tomorrow they will officially finish...we've found a couple things they need to fix. I will post before and afters tomorrow definitely :) But then Ellie & I spent entirely too much time waiting at my eye dr.'s office...just to pick up some contacts that I had ordered back in December that I hadn't received yet...to then find out they mailed them to me...maybe? Geesh...as many moms out there know...around 4:30-bedtime is like the "witching" hour for kids...and my toddler and I were in a teeny tiny waiting room...doing just that...waiting...ughh...not to mention the total meltdown in the car on the way home...stuck in traffic. What a day...what a day. Good news is...our bathroom is done...and this girl can take a shower in there tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment