Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80 of 365

So big. Someone...please...anyone...do you have a magic pill to make your kids stop growing? I'd do anything for one of those...right now please! She looks like a big girl in this picture...and everyday I look at her I see things changing. Maybe it's because she just turned 2...or maybe it's just because I'm all sentimental...but she's not my little baby anymore...and I see that. She makes me laugh more and more now that she's bigger. How does that happen. It's like she became a comedian overnight. She's hysterical. And I love that.

2 comments:

  1. So very sweet! If you find something that stops them from growing let me in on it! ;) I say the same thing to my boys as well. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so much older than 2! And I am all for slowing time down a bit as well :) Funny, at 9 months preggo, all I wanted to do was speed time up!

    ReplyDelete