Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 of 365

My little sewing project in preparation for Eleanor's 2nd birthday party! I'm attempting a pillowcase like dress. I recently bought one from PoshPrincipessa that is absolutely adorable! I thought that was going to be her party dress...but now we've decided to definitely go with Minnie Mouse as the theme...so I gotta make one :) I've scanned the internet for ideas...and nabbed this pattern from JoAnn's fabric store today. Got some fun fabric...and should be able to whip this out pretty quickly. I say that...but will I really? I've read through the directions pretty thoroughly...so we'll see. My hope is once I have the fabric cut out...and everything...that I'll be able to sew like a madwoman during her naptime...and have it finished :) Wish me luck!! More to come on this one I'm sure :)

2 comments:

  1. I love pillowcase dresses! I have been wanting to get one for my daughter. Would love to see photos of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll for sure post when I finish it!! I hope it comes out ok :) Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete