Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29 of 365

Reading books. Her favorite thing right now. She wants me to read one specific book before her nap time. It's a book of blessings for your baby. I love it...and one blessing in particular makes me cry every single time I read it. It's the first line of the blessing, "On the day that you were born"....why does that always make me teary? Probably because my whole life changed that day. Becoming a mommy is the best thing in the world. You don't know what it feels like until you're in it...and you certainly can't ever find enough words to describe the feeling. And you want every woman to feel it. I wasn't awake when she came into the world...and that will always make me sad....but the first time I saw her little face....I'll never forget that :)

1 comment: